After I Buy Rubbermaid Commercial Structural Foam Service Cart with Lipped Shelves, 2 Shelves, Black, 300lbs Capacity, 31-1/4" Height, 34" Length X 16" WidthWhat can you say, good quality, sturdy and no problem assembling it. If you have a need for such an item this is a great buy and Rubbermaid usually means you can expect a certain level of quality and this item is no exception. Only note here is that it has small wheels and so if you are going to use it is something like sand or gravel this is NOT what you want, it needs hard surface for most uses. The main use it gets is hauling groceries and such from the car to the house, saving several trips through the gate and door. It says heavy duty and it really lives up to that description. I think I could haul bricks in it.
Get Your Review Of Rubbermaid Commercial Structural Foam Service Cart with Lipped Shelves, 2 Shelves, Black, 300lbs Capacity, 31-1/4" Height, 34" Length X 16" Width Now.!
Title :
Review Of Rubbermaid Commercial Structural Foam Service Cart with Lipped Shelves, 2 Shelves, Black, 300lbs Capacity, 31-1/4" Height, 34" Length X 16" Width
Description : After I Buy Rubbermaid Commercial Structural Foam Service Cart with Lipped Shelves, 2 Shelves, Black, 300lbs Capacity, 31-1/4" Height...
Rating :
5