After I Buy LEGO Education DUPLO Community People Set 779224 (20 Pieces)I love this set of Duplos. I bought two sets - one for each of my two pairs of twin grandchildren for their second birthdays, along with a number of Duplo block sets. (One can never have too many Legos, right?) Adding all the people really completed the gift. The kids love them - there's enough diversity that they have found lookalikes for many family members - the grey haired ones are Bubby and Grandpa, the dark haired woman is Aunt Marissa, etc. They make stories about the Duplos when they play with them. The various workers compliment the Duplo people that came with the various other sets - circus, zoo, etc - without duplicating them (although with twins that's not a problem). I wish these sets of people were a little less pricy, but I'm glad I bought them. I will definitely get another set for my baby grandson when he turns 2!
Get Your Review Of LEGO Education DUPLO Community People Set 779224 (20 Pieces) Now.!