After I Buy Lifeline 7508 Silver Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Barrel Style Growler - 64 oz. CapacityOverall this is a nice product that can keep your choice of liquid cold for a long time ... I never used it with hot liquids but it is capable of that too . It has a nice vacuum sealed body made of stainless steel . That part I like and rate a 9 out of ten ... My issue is with the bpa free plastic cap . It is not designed of the same quality as the rest of the bottle ... Shortly after receiving my bottle it fell to the ground from a short distance with very mild impact . The bottle was fine but the lid cracked ... How can this be a top notch design ? I called Amazon and the customer service rep was everything a company and customer could ask for ,friendly,efficient,helpful, good listener and quick to resolve . 10 points Amazon if all your people are like this you will rise even faster ! A new bottle was shipped in two days and I was given an email with a return shipping label ... So Lifeline please step up and redesign a stainless steel lid . I did call Lifeline's customer service and they were not even close to par with my Amazon rep experience ... They said it was too hard to make a stainless steel cap even though some of its competitors have done just that . All it takes is one weak link to ruin an otherwise top notch product so wake up and take notice. Lifeline are you satisfied with subpar ?
Get Your Review Of Lifeline 7508 Silver Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Barrel Style Growler - 64 oz. Capacity Now.!