After I Buy Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Cottonelle 12456 Ultra Soft Bath Tissue, 4.2" Length x 4" Width Sheet Size, White (4 Packs of 12 Rolls)I love it because it is the 4 3/16" size toilet tissue & up till now I've been wrestling with the unwieldy 4 7/16" size! I'm just kidding, its toilet paper & thankfully not waxed paper or tin foil. This is a difficult item to review so I saw the measurement & went with that. Ok enough being silly, I have some health problems (not related to the use of toilet paper) and getting to the store is sometimes pretty close to impossible for me. I have a wonderful family that would help & the best, best friend a woman could ever ask for & she would also help. I am one of those really stubborn people though that will not ask for help unless there is no other way. I saw that Amazon has an auto delivery system & my husband & I are trying to get as many of our staple supplies purchased this way. So far it has been WONDERFUL!!!! I can go to the store & pick up a couple of food items & I am not wiped out by it. (Notice the appropriate use of the word wiped ;-))
This is a really good quality toilet paper, delivered to my home through Amazon's subscription service, at a great price! We are saving money, time, and wear & tear on me. How could you possibly ask for more?
Get Your Review Of Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Cottonelle 12456 Ultra Soft Bath Tissue, 4.2" Length x 4" Width Sheet Size, White (4 Packs of 12 Rolls) Now.!