After I Buy Actron CP9550 PocketScan PlusI purchased this reader because I am an avid DIY person. I have another reader (not this type) that was giving me an error when trying to read my 2006 Dodge Mega-cab diesel. I like to be informed before I take my car or truck into the shop. Some time you can get the (CEL) check engine light for the slightest little hiccup. Makes you a little nervous when you are running down the freeway towing a 5th wheel. This little device is very powerful, reads the error and tells you what it is. No books to carry. I have used it on 5 different vehicles, 2 diesel and 3 gas. It told me what the error was and allowed me to clear them. I would not recommend junk, this thing is nice. Don't let the small size fool you, good things do come in little packages. I give this device 5 stars. It is a money saver
Get Your Review Of Actron CP9550 PocketScan Plus Now.!