After I Buy Scotch-Brite 105 General Purpose Scouring Pad, 6" Length x 4-1/2" Width, Green (Case of 40)I can't find the small mesh "fabric" scrubbing material (not sponges) I like at the store anymore, so I ordered another brand on Amazon. They were very thick and VERY scratchy. Good for something garage related, I'm sure, but way too "industrial" for anything in the kitchen. Then I found these and decided to take the plunge for a lifetime supply. They still aren't exactly what I want, but are closer. They're 1/4" thick with pretty tight felting. I think after a few uses on something else, I might risk using them on a pan that doesn't scratch easily. They'd be great for removing paint. If you want the super industrial ones, look at Premiere Pads 186 Heavy Duty Scour Pad, 9" Length x 6" Width, Green (Case of 15) for $10.48. So now that I have 55 of these things, I need to figure out a party favor idea or something. :-)
Get Your Review Of Scotch-Brite 105 General Purpose Scouring Pad, 6" Length x 4-1/2" Width, Green (Case of 40) Now.!