After I Buy Meguiar's Ultimate Car Care KitIf you are an intermediate car enthusiast, I would recommend this kit. It is very competitively priced. The price would be over $100 if each item is purchased individually. If you enjoy cleaning and detailing your car, this is the kit for you. Includes pretty much everything you need besides the bucket. The kit could use some glass cleaner, tire spray, and wheel cleaner to be considered a complete kit, but for the price, this is definitely worth it. Note when I say I would recommend this for the intermediate car enthusiast though. If you spend 30minutes to an hour washing your car then I would suggest a simple car wash product you find at a local store which would cost less than this kit. Also if you are the serious detailer, there are obviously higher standard quality products. Meguiares themselves have a higher professional lineup that are designed more for use with electric tools such as dual action polishers. However if you have a car you care about and would like to spend a bit more than an hour washing your car by hand, this is the kit to get. Have been using Meguiares products for years and am happy.
Get Your Review Of Meguiar's Ultimate Car Care Kit Now.!