Welcome to the new year, also known as the year of you. That's right - in 2007 you, my fabulous friends one, are going to focus on what grateful for their lives. The truth is, we all have so much to be thankful for! Freedom of speech. Freedom to date. the right to vote. The right to flirt! opportunity to fall in love - again or for the very first time. And most importantly, the opportunity to live and love our lives as they are at this point. Whether you are single, dating, breaking up, married, or somewhere in between, your life is magnificent! The only thing that is really missing May be your opportunity to see it that way. And that's what I want to change in 2007. This is what I resolved to help you.
In recent years, I've shown you how to be smarter today, as reflected by the breakup, how to survive and thrive during any vacation as a savvy, and how to put your best foot forward in a number of dating scenarios. While all these tips and techniques are valuable, valuable wisdom I want to share with you this year is the importance of living and loving your life as it is right now.
The lives and loves his life more, exponentially increases the likelihood that it will attract a happy, healthy, whole individual in his life. Maybe this person will be the love of your life. Or maybe they'll be someone you date a short time on the road to happily ever after. In any case, the experience will be rewarding, as you yourself live a wonderfully rewarding life!
not sure how to live your life and love as it is now? These are the first of five tips I'm going to share with you. Each month in 2007, I'll give you more advice. For now, you should jump start your love in your life in hyper drive.
Tip # 1: clear out the mental and emotional disturbances
hung up on an ex? Stuck in negative emotional space? Paralyzed by fear of some sort? In 2007, your task is to clear out any residual mental and / or emotional disorder May you be holding up. It is a disorder that could be holding you back from living can truly live and love. So, do yourself a favor and take inventory of your emotional baggage. If necessary, the frame is any remaining luggage and send it in one way journey away from you! Now, repeat after me: I deserve to live and love my life, because right now
!
Tip # 2: Keep gratitude journal
Let's be honest. There will always be something that we can change ourselves or our lives. It was wanting to lose weight, we wanted to pay off our debt faster, wondering if and when we meet our soul mate, or simply daydream about a better deal, we always have our sights set on something that is unattainable for now. It's not a bad thing. In fact, it just means that you have a genuine desire for self improvement. What is not good when the desire takes your current level of complacency. In an effort to find beauty in everyday life, I want you to keep a gratitude journal this year. Every day, 365 days, write down five things you are thankful for. only catch is that you can repeat the gratitude of one day and the next day. Now, repeat after me: I'm thankful for my life as it is right now
!
Tip # 3: Be honest about what you want
Do you have a problem living and loving your life as it is right now? This could be because you're not being honest about what you want. So after you have deleted from any mental and emotional disorder, and started keeping gratitude journal, the next step in the lives and loves his life as it is right now to be honest with yourself about what you really want in life. If what you really desire is to meet the man or woman of your dreams, then you owe it to yourself first fall in love with his own life, and then make it your business to meet as many members of the opposite sex on a regular basis as possible. This may mean getting outside your comfort zone. Or, if what you really want to change careers, then you need to figure out how to do it. Maybe that means taking out student loans, so you can go back to school. Or getting a roommate, so you can afford to pay cut if that's what it takes. Or finding a mentor in his new field. Now, repeat after me: No matter what it is that I really want to, in 2007 I owe it to yourself to go for it
!
Tip # 4: Break the bad habits of love
Take a quick survey of your past relationships. What they have in common? Apart from the fact that they are all completed, another common denominator you. No, I'm not saying that you have a problem. But You May have some bad habits that love is a big hindrance to your ability to make successful long-term loving relationship. Maybe you're attracted to inappropriate partners who can not meet their needs. Or maybe you ignore relationship red flags. Or maybe you think that love has to be difficult, painful, challenging. Regardless of your bad habits, love can be, you owe it to yourself to kick it to curb in 2007. Do not worry, as the year progresses I will show you how. Now, repeat after me: I am ready, willing and able to kick any and all bad habits, love to the curb in 2007
!
Tip # 5: Create a new love life vocabulary
Which of the following phrases resonate most with you?
"I hate my job ."
"Men / women suck ."
"I'm a failure / loser / no complete ."
"Love is difficult / painful / hard ."
If you identify with any of these phrases, and then in 2007 you must create a new vocabulary for myself. Here's how. Choose the sentence that resonates most with you. For example, "Men suck." Now, every day for 30 days to replace the negative vocabulary words with positive ones such as ...
"Male rock !"
"Men are available to me ."
"Men treat me with respect ."
"Men want to go with me ."
"Men are incredible !"
"I like and enjoy the men ."
Come to the replacement of at least three words every day. You'll be surprised at how your appearance can change from negative to positive in only 30 days.
Congratulations! You are now closer to five tips for living and loving his life in 2007. Every month, I'll bring you more tips and tools that will help you on your quality of life that much more enjoyable. Remember, the lives and loves your life, you're more likely to attract a healthy, whole, happy person, known as your perfect partner. Good luck!